Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MIA

My life has been crazy since the last time I posted. I apologize for the long hiatus. I have started my online classes, completed more Real Estate classes, gotten fired from hourly job, adapted to some hard personal changes... And life goes on.

My first online class was a drawing class and I really surprised myself! I got a 99.8! Yay, me. I am taking a computer class now and it is going well. Here is my final project...



Losing my job was a blessing. I will be ok financially for a couple of months, in the meantime I am devoting myself to Real Estate full time. I should have a closing this month!

I will complete my last post licensing class next Friday so my provisional status willl be removed...

I have had to say goodbye to a very special person in my life and though neither one of us have said 'goodbye' it sure feels like it. But I am taking it one day at a time and though its hard I am grateful that I had my season. (You know who you are...)

Overall, life is great. The weather is changing. My girls are healthy. I have more free time to volunteer, write, read, chill, enjoy nature... Yep, I could complain but what would that change? I ask that you keep me in your prayers that I learn more about myself and as I do that I learn to appreciate and value myself more.

As always in closing: Elevate, Eliminate and Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment