Monday, March 5, 2012

Many apologies, I have not posted in a year. Who does that? This chick apparently! Alot has happened in my life in this past year: good, bad and indifferent. My hair is growing, my daughters are getting smarter (mouths. lol.) and bigger, I have reconneccted with my husband after 2 years and we have a very nice home. I found a job, but after 6 months of stress and drama I left to focus on school. You know one of my words is Eliminate (the unnecessary)! I will graduate next year so that is exciting. I am wanting a Buick LaCrosse as my graduation gift... There are some possibilities for me in the near future that I hope play out in my favor. I will share more, if it happens. Please pray for me to be at peace with the outcome regardless. I definitely plan to post more because this last vaca was a bit ridiculous. In the meantime, stay blessed.


Elevate, Eliminate and Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment