Friday, December 3, 2010

Interior Design... here I come!!!

As you know by now, my sign off is: elevate, eliminate, celebrate...

Today, I CELEBRATE!!!

I will be obtaining a second BS in Interior Design at Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online. I am so excited! Interior Design was my first choice of study, but I decided to follow the advice of others and pursue a different career path. Twelve years later... I still have that burning desire for design. The opportunity came for me to do it and I ran full speed ahead to my dream. I am so overwhelmed by all kinds of emotions and feelings. The costs alone has me gasping, but by the grace of God and the fine military of the United States. I will only be out of $218 of my own money. (I still can't believe it.) So come January 10th- it's hands to the plow! And while I am sending up praises. I am also grateful that I will be able to get my broker post licensing for real estate free of charge! 2011 is looking real good!!!

Remember: Elevate, Eliminate, Celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment